Meet John Larimer
John D. Larimer, Esq. – Founder
- The University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Bausch + Lomb Incorporated – Litigation Counsel
- Nixon Peabody LLP, Rochester, New York – Associate
- Zuckerman Spaeder, Washington D.C. – Associate
- New York
- District of Columbia
Conference and CLE Presentations
“Advanced Analytics – It’s Time to Change Your Game.” D4 Roundtables at Legaltech New York 2017
“Let’s Get Personal: Is Your Case Right for Technology Assisted Review/Predictive Coding.” D4 Webinar, Rochester, NY, 2013.
“Predictive Coding: What It Is, How It Works, and Why You Should Care.” MCBA CLE Program, Rochester, NY, 2012.
“Tackling eDiscovery: Utilizing Technology to Significantly Cut Costs.” Marcus Evans Chief Litigation Officer Summit, Amelia Island, FL, 2011.
“EDiscovery Best Practices: Slashing Costs and Litigation Risks Through the Implementation of Proactive Processes and Procedures.” Chief Litigation Officer Summit, Hollywood, FL, 2010
Copyright Larimer Law, PLLC. All rights reserved.